5% Late Payment Fee:
All payments not received or postmarked by May 17th, 2013 will be charged an additional 5% Late Payment Fee.
No Credit Cards:
Although we verify our bidders by credit card, we are unable to accept credit cards as payment at this time. All items must be paid for on May 17th 2013, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. We accept Cash, Checks, or Wire Transfer.
Location: Pyrenees Dairy in Hyrum, Utah. From Main St. in Hyrum, Go West to 400 West. Go North 1/2 mile to 400 North. Go West 1/2 mile to 1900 West. Go North to dairy.
Auction Date: May 16th, 2013 first item closes at 6:00 PM (MST)
Payment Due Date: May 17th, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST). All payments not received or postmarked by May 17th, 2013 will be charged an additional 5% Late Payment Fee. We DO NOT accept credit cards at this time. Cash, Check, or Wire Transfer only.
Payment Location: You can pay in person, May 17th, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST), at the Pyrenees Dairy or at our Caldwell, Idaho facility. You may also wire transfer or mail your check (Must be postmarked by May 17th to avoid 5% late payment fee).
If you plan to mail or wire transfer your payment, please call 208-591-0118 on May 17th before 5:00 PM.
Mail checks to:
Western Auction Co.
1216 W. Simplot Blvd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
Item Pickup Date: May 17th, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (MST). Items may be picked up once full payment is received. Early payment & pickup is highly recommended.
1) Everything is sold as-is, where-is, with no guarantee of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made by the auction company. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
2) All items are to be removed using normal care. If bidder damages sellers property, bidder agrees to repair or pay for necessary repairs.
3) Every effort is made to 'guard' merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes responsible for all items purchased by him immediately following winning bid. Therefore, he is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion. If an item is damaged or lost after winning bid it still must be paid for.
4) The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor 'mistakes'.
5) Auctioneer will settle all disputes. The Auctioneer's decision is final. Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open bidding on a disputed item.